With the explosion of platforms such as TikTok and Instagram, how can brands take advantage of the commercial opportunities while protecting themselves and their consumers? And what does this mean for other new social channels?
Featuring insights from social media specialist Max Klymenko and Alastair Gray from Tommy Hilfiger, we convened a panel to discuss all the key issues confronting brands in the social media space.
The panel covers:
- Who are Gen Z and why are they important?
- How is Gen Z’s online behavior different to previous generations?
- How do you connect with Gen Z online? Which channels do brands need to focus on?
- How aware are Gen Z of counterfeits and other online threats?
- What does the future look like?