Whistleblowing Policy & Channel
Corsearch is guided by company values, which are built upon an ethical and socially responsible business, driven by integrity and trust. By promoting an ethical corporate culture, we aim to provide long-term value enhancement for society, our clients, employees and investors. Corsearch is committed to conducting business with the highest standards of:
- Ethics and integrity
- Respect and Fairness
- Human Rights
- Ethical Labor Practices
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Compliance with applicable domestic and international laws & regulations.
In doing so and in compliance with the EU Whistleblowing Directive (2019/1937), Corsearch makes available this Whistleblowing platform through Whistlelink.
This is a mechanism for our employees, officers, contractors, clients, vendors and investors to report any concerns, without the fear of retaliation, related to actions or behaviors by persons within the company or the company as a whole that:
- may violate Corsearch Policies;
- may compromise an individual’s integrity and/or rights or impact Corsearch compliance; or
- are raised in relation to misconduct or any other improper state of affairs or circumstances with regard to the Corsearch business or company actions.
This platform is maintained on a completely anonymous basis and full confidentiality.
Please contact the Whistleblowing Committee with any questions or concerns please contact: [email protected]
Visit our whistleblowing channel here.